Sunday, January 9, 2011

FREE Pair of Padraigs


Yes, you read correctly.  
We're giving away a pair of Padraig slippers to a lucky winner.  We're even giving you three ways to enter to win.  

Details: 

  • One pair will be awarded the winner at time of winning.  
  • Winner may choose any size and colour that we have in the shop on that date.  
  • Draw date will be Monday February 14th (Valentine's Day) at 6pm.
How to Enter:
FACEBOOK CHALLENGE:   forward this along to friends
Lumsden Florist etc. currently has 82 people who like us.  If we can get that number up to 200 we will choose 2 winners, and if the number of likes reaches 300, we will choose 3 lucky winners!!  


AND THE WINNER IS: cookiemonsterjd@hotmail.com 


2 comments:

  1. I love that little Xmas stocking turned into a vase! Last time I was in there was only one left and at 30% off I can't resist. Hoping I can get in before everything is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to occasionally wear slippers and now since Christmas I look forward to putting my new padraigs on every morning. I love them as much as everyone said they love theirs!

    ReplyDelete